• Non-gummy chewable children’s vitamins (e.g. Flintstones)
• Adult vitamins • Visine eye drops • Lice treatment (RID,Lice Shield)
• Heartburn/indigestion/acid reflux meds (e.g. Prilosec/Tums)
• Allergy medication (e.g. Claritin/Benadryl/Zyrtec, adult and children)
• Pain medication (e.g. Tylenol/Motrin/Ibuprofen, adult and children)
• Diarrhea medication (e.g. Imodium) • Pepto Bismol tablets
• Cold and cough medication (e.g. Robitussin, adult and children)
• Antiseptic cream (e.g. Neosporin/Bacitracin/Triple Antiobiotic Cream)
• Antifungal cream (e.g. Monistat/Miconozole/Lotrimin)
Clothing and Other Supplies
• GREATEST NEED: Boys clothing, new or lightly used!
• NEW REQUEST! Women and children's underwear
• Children’s clothing • Shoes (e.g. Crocs-like)
• Reading glasses • Zip lock bags (snack size)
(To be purchased from Blessings International)
• Intestinal parasite medication ($200) • Antibiotics ($300)
• Gastro-intestinal medication ($300) • Other medication & supplies ($400)
Want to Make a Financial Contribution?
Make checks payable to Spanish River Church with Colombia Trip in the memo section or donate online here
The Lord's Closet team needs volunteers to help sort clothing for the children of the church families, contact the church office for details.