Haiti Relief Needs Drive
Hurricane Matthew devastated Haiti and you can help!
We are sending a medical team to Haiti in addition to the two teams previously scheduled to do a solar installation and help with the cleanup efforts. The medical team will be working to help treat the many children displaced from Lundi Orphanage due to the storm, as well as serving the community in Jeremie, Haiti.
These are images from Lundi Orphanage, an orphanage we partner with through SRC Church Planting.
On your next shopping trip, won't you pick up a few items and make a big difference in the lives of needy families who have suffered greatly as a result of the the devastation from Hurricane Matthew?
Bring new items to the church office by October 26th and we'll deliver them on our medical mission trip October 29th - November 5th.
We are collecting NEW items only. Thanks for your support!
Over-the-Counter Medicine & Supplies
- Adult vitamins
- Non-gummy chewable children's vitamins (e.g. Flintstones)
- Calcium fortified with Vitamin D
- Ferrous sulfate (Iron)
- Visine eye drops
- Lice treatment (e.g. RID, Lice Shield)
- Heartburn / indigestion / acid reflux meds (e.g. Prilosec, Zantac, Tums, Rolaids)
- Allergy medication (e.g. Claritin / Zyrtec / Benedryl, adult & children)
- Magnesium Hydroxide (e.g. Milk of Magnesia, Maalox, Mylanta)
- Diarrhea medication (Immodium)
- Pepto Bismol tablets
- Pain medication (e.g. Tylenol / Motrin / Ibuprofen, adult and children)
- Cold and cough medication (e.g. Robitussin, adult & children)
- Antiseptic cream (e.g. Neosporin, Bacitracin, Triple Antibiotic Cream, Hydrocortisone)
- Antifungal cream (e.g. Monistat, Miconozole, Lotrimin)
- Ziploc bags (snack sz.)
- Children’s clothing
- Shoes (crocs-like)
- Reading glasses
Prescription Medicine (to be purchased from Blessings International)
- Intestinal parasite medication ($200) • Antibiotics ($300)
- Gastro-intestinal medication ($300) • Other medication and supplies ($400)
Cash donations should be made to SRC with “Haiti Trip” in memo field
Please email us if you have questions.