A mission is bringing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who don't know Him as their Lord and Savior.
It knows no limits in territory, people, places or methods used to reach those who are lost.
Spanish River Mission Trips
Volunteer your time, talents and treasures - serving other people .
SRC Mission Trips focus on:
- Encouraging the church planter and the church
- Helping share the bad news and good news of the Gospel
- Helping draw people to the church
- Strengthening our faith
Helping Here At Home
- Introduction to solar power
- Training on equipment to be shipped to Haiti and Malawi
- Design of solar power systems
- Takes place in partnership with SonLight Power, Inc.
The class is usually held in the spring. The 2018 class will be on April 13th - 14th.
June 23th – June 30th
Our team will be working with Pastor Leonel Ortiz to provide dental, medical and eye care to the people of a church plant in Cartagena as well as the surrounding community. We will also offer a Vacation Bible School to approximately 150 children in the community.
Who Should Go?
- Team with medical/dental skills
- Others to help in the clinic assisting the medical/dentalteam
- Anyone who loves working with children
March 11th – Information Meeting: Chapel Room #3, After 10:45am service
March 16th – Application, Signed Team Covenant, $100 Deposit Due
April 20th – $600 Payment Due: (airfare, share of supplies, deposit for in-country expenses)
April 24th – Team Meeting: Chapel Room #3, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
June 8th – $700 Payment Due: (balance of in-country expenses)
June 12th – Team Meeting: Chapel Room #3, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
June 19th – Backing Meeting: Sunset Room, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
June 23th – Depart for Colombia
June 30th – Return back from Colombia
Details Coming soon.
Interested in being a part of these missions trips from right here at home?
Who Should Go?
Team with construction skills
Anyone who loves working with children